Thursday, March 20, 2008

More on the blanket and websites


I crocheted all of the blanket pieces together. That took a few days, from now on I'm going to put it together as I make the pieces. It'll be less overwhelming that way. I should be working on this more but I keep getting distracted by my websites. I added another page to www.workingwithautism.info I also added another page to www.singer500a.info but when I published all of the pictures got corrupted and for some reason the links got screwed up. www.singer500a goes in twice before everypage even though the code doesn't say that. I'm really frustrated with it. Maybe Schwa can figure out what is going on with it when he gets home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blanket is looking soooo freaking cute. I love it! By the way, people really like your Creepy PA website. I stumbled it and lots of other people seem to really like it. :)