Monday, March 17, 2008

It's all good

I went home and found almost all of the files I needed to repair the websites I deleted. Some information was lost but it could be recreated. My www.singer500a.info was still in frontpage so it just had to be re published. www.creepypa.info only had a page sitting around but Schwa put most of the stories in Word, so they just had to be copied and pasted. All of the photos were in a folder, so they just had to be put onto pages. I added more things, more photos, more pages and it gave me ideas for more pages. Some of it is still a work in progress, I just wanted to get it up so I can work on it here in the mountains from the laptop. www.workingwithautism.info also has some improvements and one new page. Schwa says many of the pages have too much information, so maybe I'll break those up into different pages. I really want to work on my blanket for Penelope though, I have only a few months to go.

No comments: