Monday, March 10, 2008

OH NO!!!

Instead of just doing my crochet like I had planned, I decided to spruce up my Autism site. All of my other websites are subdomains of the workingwithautism.info and when I published my changes I stupidly deleted everything else. So a few pages of the autism site were lost and the entire sites of creepy pa which took forever to set up, all of the singer site and the tattoo site. It's all gone since I didn't save anything to disks. Always remember to back up your work on disks, I knew that and ignored that. I have recreated all of the lost Autism pages plus made a new one but I'm afraid to hit publish because I don't want to screw anything else up. I'm not sure what is left to destroy but it seems lately I'm just out to destroy things, lives, whatever you can hand me I can destroy it. Maybe tomorrow, I'll get around to crochet. I'm almost in my 3rd trimester so I really should get cracking.

No comments: