Monday, March 24, 2008

Feeling Successful

I have done even more to the blanket and I plan on spending a few hours on it tonight. Maybe I'll put up a new picture later this week. I need to get some pictures developed from my camera first. I aslo figured out my publishing problems. I was using the wrong path to publish the singer site, so the information I was putting up was going somewhere else. I think the site looks really nice now, if you care anything about sewing machines you should check it out. www.singer500a.info. I set up some google anaylitics to watch the traffic and everything on my sites, its really interesting to see the things people type into search engines to find my sites. I haven't really figured out how to get people to click on ads but at least they are looking at my hours of work :)

No comments: