Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Filling in some holes

I've been doing some work on this free form baby blanket for Penelope. The blanket is not going to lay flat. It has an interesting shape since most of the pieces are round and bumpy. My goal for this week is to fill in the bottom section. Next week, I'll try for the top half. The following week I should be able to get the sides. Then all I have to do is put a border around it. I do have 12 more weeks just in case that time line doesn't work. I'm sure I'll distracted by something and not stick to that schedule.

3 comments:

Karen Scola said...

I like the blanket and can't wait to see how it turns out. I have been wanting to try free form - maybe I will now!

LadyLinoleum said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see the finish piece!

Krista said...

Wow, it's lookin really cute! It reminds me of those Stella Dora cookies with the pink icing. :) OMG, I can't WAIT to give you what I made for little Penelope! :):):)