Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tiny blankets


A friend of mine came to visit me and the new baby last week. She brought a bag of what her senile grandmom calls blankets. There are about 50 of these "tiny blanket" in the bag. Each of them is about the size of a wrist warmer. My friend doesn't crochet but she figured I could find a use for them. So I might add some buttons and make wrist warmers or I might piece them together to make something larger. Maybe a shopping bag? I'm still working on my granny square shopping bag but my time is very limited due to the new born and 15 month old. I'll put up pictures when I get some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie. :) A newborn and a 15 month old is a LOT of work. My first two were 22 months apart, and that was hard. I can't imagine even closer to that. They are worth it all, though. :) Congrats on the new baby!