Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doing Some Things


I have finished some more of my baby blanket. My plan is to make two more pink flowers for the sides then fill the rest of the space in with black flowers and maybe black butterflies (we'll see). Then I'll sew all that together and make a pink border around the edge, then maybe a black border. My vision is always changing. The surface crochet on the heart looks really neat, I might add surface crochet to other pieces.
Also the website we were working on is up! There were a few errors with links in the begining but I've fixed it up a few times. If you check it out let me know if you see any problems. The site is http://www.creepypa.info/ its all about different abandoned places in PA, such as Pennhurst (an insane assylum) , Nuke Town (an abandoned town near the Limerick Power Plant), Centralia (an abandoned town over a mine fire) and Forest Park (what is left of an old amusement park).

No comments: